Thank you for your interest in Mountain View Charity Community Sponsorships.
Currently our Community Sponsorship application period is closed.
Contact Us to receive email notification for when our Community Sponsorship applications become available in 2020.
Mountain View Charity is looking to fund innovative charitable projects associated with 501(c)3 designated organizations that will improve our community. We are interested in funding health-related initiatives and organizations, as well as educational programs and the arts. We are especially interested in projects that are sustainable and are able to show tangible results or measurable impacts in the community.
What types of sponsorship requests does MVC fund?
- Sustainable Projects associated with 501(c)3 designated organizations
- Measurable, tangible results of impact to the community can be shown
- Events/Programs/Projects in areas of:
- Health-related initiatives and organizations
- Educational Programs
- The Arts and Art Programs
Click the button below to begin the application process:
Note: Mountain View Charity does not fund requests that include requests for sponsorship to cover administrative expenses, such as operating costs, salaries, wages, legal fees, etc.