Mountain View Charity wants to invest in you and your education!
We know that the best way to strengthen our SE Idaho community is to invest in the bright minds within it. Please tell us why we should invest in yours.
How much money is available:
- Mountain View Charity will give at least $30,000 in scholarships this year.
- The scholarship committee determines the exact distribution and amounts when it reviews the applications.
- The minimum scholarship amount will be $1,000.
Who is eligible?
Scholarship applicants must be:
- Be enrolled at Idaho State University or Eastern Idaho Technical College during Fall 2016 and Spring 2017
- A full-time undergraduate/vocational student
- In good academic standing (GPA of 2.0 or higher)
- 25 years of age or older
- Note: This scholarship is not available for graduate or international students.
How are our scholarship winners chosen?
- We are looking for students with clear goals and a strong motivation to change their own lives and the lives of others.
- Our committee anonymously reviews each application and reference. Applications are numerically scored. The applicants with the highest scores are granted scholarships.
How are funds distributed?
- Money is given directly to ISU and EITC. They verify that all the academic conditions have been met before releasing funds to the students.
- Funds are evenly distributed between fall and spring semesters.
- All scholarship applications must be received electronically by February 10, 2017.
- Scholarship winners will be announced by March 15, 2017.
- No paper applications will be accepted.
Your application is evaluated by the following rubric. We highly recommend reading through it as you write your answers.
Need further information?
If you have any questions, need further assistance, or wish to get more information about how you can help fund local scholars, please email Amy Brumfield at email@example.com.