Medical Financial Assistance
Mountain View Charity (MVC) provides health-care grants that help Southeastern Idaho patients receive medical treatment. Our grants are designed to help oncology, ophthalmology and orthopedic patients maintain their insurance coverage or to fill in the gaps that insurance neglects.
For example, patients can receive help to pay for:
- Office Visit Co-Pays
- Travel (taxi/shuttle services to and from treatment as contracted by MVC)
- Lodging Costs
- Diagnostic Testing
- Lab Work
- Doctor Appointments
- Hospital Costs
*All payments are sent to the provider, clinic or hospital directly.
*Funds requested can only be applied to patient’s out-of-pocket costs.
*Funding is available to individuals regardless of their U.S. citizen status.
Mountain View Charity DOES NOT provide grants to the following:
- To religious groups or churches
- To political or legislative action groups
- For individual participation in trips, tours, workshops, contests, or competitions
Mountain View Charity DOES NOT provide funding for the following:
- Past due medical expenses (funding is for access to future treatment)
- Dental treatments
- Chiropractic treatments
- Chronic Pain Management
- Medications for chronic disease management
- Household expenses (Food, rent, house payments, utilities, etc…)
- Over the counter pharmacy including Ensure, Boost and other nutritional items
- Medical Equipment (unless it is a specific part of a treatment plan)
- Hearing Aids
- Contact Lenses and Glasses
The financial aid application MUST be completed by Provider. Please make sure you have read the above information before proceeding to the application.